Welcome to The Seafront Residence
A Boutique Hotel
Seafront Residence combines the services and quality of a luxury hotel with the privacy, space and functionality of apartment living, making our luxury serviced apartments the perfect solution for both business and leisure travellers.
Whether you are looking to stay for one night, one week or even a month or more, our twenty beautifully furnished suites offer a real home-from-home feel. As our guest you benefit from the convenience and dedicated service of a hotel, but with the added flexibility to make the space your own.
Explore everything The Gambia has to offer. There are so many experiences to treasure from a vacation at Seafront Residence. Whether you are travelling with family or doing a solo trip, on a romantic getaway/honeymoon, or on a retreat holiday, we offer countless ways to make memorable experiences. Discover what our location has to offer, services, facilities, activities, and anything you might need to prepare before your arrival. We take pride in giving you comfort of having the necessary information and be informed of what to expect; all at your fingertips.
The ideal solution for business travellers who are looking for the perfect balance of convenience and comfort whilst working away from home. With complimentary Wi-Fi throughout all the apartments, as well as a dedicated working desk area and plenty of power sockets, we have created a comfortable, functional workspace enabling business travellers to get more done while visiting. What’s more, with extra space and privacy than your average hotel room, you can even host meetings and conference calls from the comfort of your own apartment.
The Opportunity: A Pastry Cook responsible for preparing bread and pastry items according to schedules and business volume, that meet quality standards while maintaining a safe, sanitary work environment.
Who We Look For: We look for employees who by nature believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
• Cooking school or culinary institute education preferred
• Minimum 2 years of culinary or related work experience.
• Advanced culinary knowledge is expected for this position.
• Proficient technique, ability to operate, maintain and properly clean equipment and to multi-task.
Next to our amazing team, you will do the following :
· Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
· Inspect kitchens and food service areas
· Clean kitchen and work areas
· Organize and manage buffets and banquets
· Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
Completion of high school is required
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience as a cook is required. In the event that the candidate does not have 3 years of experience a then a cooking post-secondary certificate is required
- Experience or knowledge of international cooking is an asset- Available days, evenings and weekends